The 130-ton capacity, Tadano Mantis Model GTC-1200 telescopic boom crawler crane has received approval for operation within the City of New York with its full load chart. The GTC-1200 features:
- 155-foot, 5-section, full power boom
- 12.5’ / 33.5’ / 59.1’ standard jib package
- Automatic switching out of level load charts for up to 4 degrees slope
- Full capacity pick-and-carry capability through 360°
- 2-speed travel drives with a max travel speed of 1.6 mph
- 52% travel gradeability
- Cummins QSL9 Tier 4f diesel engine rated at 350 hp
- Tadano AML-C rated capacity indicator
- Tadano Hello-Net Telematics
- Winch, rear view, and right side video monitoring.
- 3 remote control work lights
The strong load charts and robust construction of the GTC-1200 have proven the crane to be effective in lift applications as well in heavy-duty applications like vibratory hammer work. The selferecting GTC-1200 is easy to assemble and disassemble for transport, and has several patented features that aid in the fast mobilization of the crane. In addition to the standard features of the machine, the following optional equipment is available: 28,000lb line pull controlled free fall winch, steel boom head sheaves, 2man, 750-lb capacity work platform and auxiliary controls and hydraulic circuits for pile-driving lead systems. Tadano Mantis sponsors the GTC-1200 on www.3DLiftPlan.com where complete lift planning and ground pressure calculation software tools are available.
The GTC-1200 is the fifth Tadano Mantis telescopic boom crawler crane approved for operation in New York City. The other approved models are the 30-ton Model 6010, 70-ton Model 14010, the 77-ton Model 15010 and the 100-ton Model 20010