(April 25, 2023) – CENTREVILLE, VA. – The Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association announces its leadership slate for 2023-2024, led by new president Scott Bragg, of Bragg Companies, Long Beach, Calif.
Along with Bragg, SC&RA officers for the 2023-2024 term include:
- Vice President: J Rozum, MSA Delivery Service, Canton, Mich.
- Treasurer: Michael Vlaming, Vlaming & Associates, Vallejo, Calif.
- Assistant Treasurer: Jim Sever, PSC Crane & Rigging, Piqua, Ohio
- Chairman, Ed Bernard, Precision Specialized, Ontario, Canada
Joining the SC&RA Board of Directors will be:
- Mike Connelly, Connelly Crane Rental Corp., Detroit, Mich.
- Tony Fastuca, Python America, East Hazel Crest, Ill.
- Ray Morgan, Morgan Resources, LLC, Rowlett, Texas
- Rob Simon Bennett International Group, McDonough, Ga.
- Rob Weiss, Cranes1 Consultants, LLC, Stamford, Conn.
- Danny Wells, ProMiles Software Development Corporation, Bridge City, Texas
Also joining the Board are three newly elected Group Chairs:
- Allied Industries Group: Tonya Fry, Harry Fry & Associates, West Newbury, Mass.
- Crane & Rigging Group: Jeremy Landry, Deep South Crane & Rigging, Baton Rouge, La.
- Transportation Group: Louis Juneau, NOVA Permits & Pilot Cars, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
The newly elected officers will serve one-year terms that expire at the conclusion of the Association’s 2024 Annual Conference, to be held April 15-19, at the Omni Barton Creek, Austin, Texas.
The Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association is an international trade association of more than 1,400 members from 46 nations. Members are involved in crane and rigging operations, specialized transportation, machinery moving and erecting, industrial maintenance, millwrighting, concrete pumping, manufacturing, and rental. SC&RA helps members run more efficient and safer businesses by monitoring and affecting pending legislation and regulatory policies at the state and national levels and researching and reporting on safety concerns and best business practices.