Ritchie Bros. reports it has more than 250 cranes listed to sell through its onsite auctions and IronPlanet before the end of 2017. Highlights include 100+ rough-terrain cranes, 50+ crawler cranes, 40+ hydraulic truck cranes, 40+ all-terrain cranes, and more.
Cranes will be sold for dozens of owners at upcoming unreserved crane events, including Panama City, Panama on Nov. 21-22; Eagan, Minn. on Dec. 5; Edmonton, Alberta on Dec. 7-8; Dubai, UAE on Dec. 11-12; and Fort Worth, TX on Dec. 13-14. Others are also available through IronPlanet, the online marketplace owned by Ritchie Bros.
Specific crane highlights include:
- A 2005 Demag AC500-2SSL 600-ton all-terrain crane will sell in Eagan, MN on Dec. 5
- A 2009 Grove 6350B 350-ton all-terrain crane will sell in Eagan, MN on Dec. 5
- A 1999 Demag AC400 500-ton 14x6x12 all-terrain crane will sell in Eagan, MN on Dec. 5
- A 2008 Manitowoc 2250 300-ton self-erecting crawler crane will sell in Eagan, MN on Dec. 5
- A 2001 Demag CC2800 600-ton crawler crane will sell in Edmonton, AB on Dec. 7
- A 2015 Manitowoc 18000 660-ton crawler crane located in Houston, TX is being sold by private treaty
- A 2011 Kobelco CK1100 G 110-ton crawler crane located in Fort Meade, FL is currently being sold on IronPlanet.com, with the sale closing on Nov. 25
- A 2014 Liebherr LTM1160-5.1 160-ton all-terrain crane located in South Australia is currently being sold on IronPlanet.com, with the sale closing on Dec. 2
“Today we offer more ways to buy and sell cranes than ever before,” said Doug Olive, senior vice president, pricing. “We offer buyers a massive selection of cranes to choose from—all makes and models—and multiple selling solutions to help our consignors realize the best results for their assets. In the past three years alone we’ve sold more than 5,600 cranes for $460 million.”